We Help You Save Energy Today For A Brighter Tomorrow
Energy Savers for Lighting & Mixed Load Applications
Energy Saver For Lighting Load And Mixed Load In Bangalore
The ES~25 Energy Saver is a highly advanced and sophisticated coil based power voltage optimizer that is installed at incoming electricity supply. It uses a tried and tested technology known as voltage or power optimization to control the voltage and suppressing the load harmonics on lighting and mixed load. This lowers the amount of kWh consumed, which is what electricity bills are calculated on and thus saves electrical energy.
The ES~25 is a high efficiency device that optimizes the Voltage and Current (Static or dynamically) as the energy consumed increases in the approximately square of input voltage, hence the output energy would reach to an optimum level.
The diagram shows the main winding A and secondary winding B, which is the inverse, phase energy saving winding. When the supply current passes through winding A, magnetic restriction occurs in winding B as B is connected in series to the load, the energy induced by the magnetic restriction from the reverse phase energy saving winding B results in Voltage and Current optimization to reduce energy consumption up to 20-25%.
- Guaranteed savings up to 25% in Lighting and 10-15% in Mixed Load
- Centralized installation without de-lamping and re-lamping
- Guards the circuit from high voltage surges and spikes
- Reduces the load harmonics and improves the power quality
- Marginal improvement in Power Factor
- Maintenance free with 20 years lifespan
- Payback period as low as one year
- Eligible for 80% depreciation in the first year its investment under Income Tax Act
- Automatic Tap Selector and Bypass System
- APFCR along with ES~25
- Lighting Panel cum Energy Saver
- Energy Saver with High/Low Voltage cutoff